Welcome to the Boundheat forum. For Registration Please send email request to

Elitepain.com company is over......

Promote other sites

Elitepain.com company is over......

Postby ibbius » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi. Very bad news for the fans of Elitepain.com and Mood Pictures.
Police have closed their websites and arrested the owners, from what I could understand, Mood Pictures fool the girls on the scenes of torture and whipping.
They did not know what would have been genuine and painful.
I regret a bit, something interesting did too.
:( :(
ibbius
Minister of the Interior

Re: Elitepain.com company is over......

Postby Celand » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:40 pm

Do you have a link to the news item ?? I cannot find it via Google.
C
Celand
Site Admin

Postby ibbius » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:38 am

ibbius
Minister of the Interior

Postby Celand » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Thanks Ibbius interesting read.
Celand
Site Admin

Postby ibbius » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:40 am

Now you have one less competitor in the ruthless world of BDSM movies.
:twisted: :twisted:
ibbius
Minister of the Interior

Postby Celand » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:16 pm

ibbius wrote:Now you have one less competitor in the ruthless world of BDSM movies.
:twisted: :twisted:

Not so, Mood or RGE are (were) not our competitors. We make fantasy movies not hard core beating videos. We do not hurt anyone. It is all make believe. Majority of our customers like it that way.
Celand
Site Admin

Postby archbishop » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:56 am

The raid was somewhat over the top, you'd think it was an Al Qeada cell....

http://videa.hu/videok/hirek-politika/l ... fxnp8arEaB
archbishop
Warden

Postby ibbius » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:40 pm

Fantastic !!!!!!
:lol: :lol:
ibbius
Minister of the Interior

Postby tripod » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:30 am

We make fantasy movies not hard core beating videos. We do not hurt anyone. It is all make believe

Absotively. ASSUMING Mood/RGE is guilty as charged, they oughta be gone....poor reflection on the industry as a whole.
tripod
Minister of the Interior

Postby Celand » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Mood and RGE are not my cup of tea but I will defend the freedom of consenting adults do what they please. The truth will come out but surely the producers could not be that stupid and risk their whole gig by not paying attention to certain safe words or committing real violence without the consent of the other party. The Hungarian law stating apparently that nobody can consent to an assault will make many dentists run scared and many plain old spanking fans run for the woods :D
Celand
Site Admin

Postby tripod » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:31 am

Celand wrote:Mood and RGE are not my cup of tea but I will defend the freedom of consenting adults do what they please. The truth will come out but surely the producers could not be that stupid and risk their whole gig by not paying attention to certain safe words or committing real violence without the consent of the other party. The Hungarian law stating apparently that nobody can consent to an assault will make many dentists run scared and many plain old spanking fans run for the woods :D

It IS difficult to believe the producers could be this stupid. Which is why I used the word "assuming" in terms of the report.

And we should bear in mind.....this is not personal expression among consenting adults behind closed doors or otherwise. This is a business/commercial venture......bound by appropriate law.....in this case.....to protect from abuse, intended or not.
tripod
Minister of the Interior

Postby dina » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:01 pm

And we should bear in mind.....this is not personal expression among consenting adults behind closed doors or otherwise. This is a business/commercial venture......bound by appropriate law.....in this case.....to protect from abuse, intended or not.

I am on the record here that I do not like even "movie make believe"whipping or violence. But Tripod is walking dangerous line, essentially saying that a woman ( in this case anyway) is NOT competent to enter into a commercial contract and must have somebody ( in this case the government) "to protect her from herself". This is NOT about assisted suicide but about spanking/whipping for real and painful. Reminds me of old Ehglish chattel laws of 16th century. This can soon be extended to tatooing, body piercing, abortion, ... and maybe eventually to salsa dancing, not to mention of most incidents of anal sex :mrgreen:

I for one am also in favor of freedom to consent.
dina
Minister of the Interior

Postby tripod » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:48 am

dina wrote:

I am on the record here that I do not like even "movie make believe"whipping or violence. But Tripod is walking dangerous line, essentially saying that a woman ( in this case anyway) is NOT competent to enter into a commercial contract and must have somebody ( in this case the government) "to protect her from herself". This is NOT about assisted suicide but about spanking/whipping for real and painful. Reminds me of old Ehglish chattel laws of 16th century. This can soon be extended to tatooing, body piercing, abortion, ... and maybe eventually to salsa dancing, not to mention of most incidents of anal sex :mrgreen:

I for one am also in favor of freedom to consent.

So am I. I am also in favor of law and order.

And while you may ask me to clarify what I am thinking or what I mean, presuming you "know" what I am saying in accordance with YOUR "interpretation" is walking a dangerous line! :)

Freedom exists within the framework of law, civil and criminal. "The industry" is so regulated in the latter case by the State.

Two parties enter into a business contract, race, color, creed, sex and/or religious affiliation notwithstanding. One party breaks it. Thus, the other party has been "damaged" and if they can prove such damages, the defendent pays the prescribed penalty according to a judge/jury in the first case and judge in the second case.

In this case, defendent's being found guilty by the State in a criminal proceeding would "supercharge" any civil case that might subsequently be filed by the plaintiff against the defendent in the matter.

If the complainant can prove the defendant broke the contract and in so doing committed a felony and/or misdemeanor, the defendent should pay the penalty as prescribed by law. And in this case, if in fact they did break the contract and hurt this girl, I hope the State closes their doors which would obviously be in the best interests of those within the industry who run a "clean operation", following appropriate laws and reguations put in place by the State to protect all parties concerned.
tripod
Minister of the Interior

Postby bakerboy » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:23 pm

maybe not

http://www.elitepain.com/
bakerboy
Minister of the Interior

Return to Commercial Section