Welcome to the Boundheat forum. For Registration Please send email request to

Hard Whipping Scene

Discuss suggestions and requests for Bound Heat movies.

Re: Hard Whipping Scene

Postby Celand » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:52 am

So please little more change and inspiration.

I am all for change and inspiration :) and we all try to assist. One very important thing lloyd will NOT hurt any of the models. It is NOT a question of money but of personal ethics. Therefore we are limited to whips which can be used and still look real.

Caresses of the victim's body and/or the interrogator slowly feeling up her lovely, wriggling, young victim with licking and forced kissing between some lashes would, IMHO, be erotically extremely sexy......

I agree and more can be dome in this direction. However, "the fine line which has to be walked" is comingling sex and violence in the same scene... a big No No for the "censors" in the Internet Universe.. :(
Celand
Site Admin

Postby tripod » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:38 am

Caresses of the victim's body and/or the interrogator slowly feeling up her lovely, wriggling, young victim with licking and forced kissing between some lashes would, IMHO, be erotically extremely sexy......

I agree and more can be dome in this direction. However, "the fine line which has to be walked" is comingling sex and violence in the same scene... a big No No for the "censors" in the Internet Universe.. :([/quote

R A P E is not the co-mingling of sex and violence???
tripod
Minister of the Interior

Postby Celand » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:53 am

R>A>P>E> I agree 150 % is comingling of sex and violence and we kill the bad guys usually before they get going or cut away from the action and execute them later :) as in Bound Cargo and Run With fear or Chained Heat 2. As to what anybody else does, frankly I do not care, we'll just not going to go there as we do not want to loose our business.
Celand
Site Admin

Postby tripod » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:01 pm

Celand wrote:R>A>P>E> I agree 150 % is comingling of sex and violence and we kill the bad guys usually before they get going or cut away from the action and execute them later :) as in Bound Cargo and Run With fear or Chained Heat 2. As to what anybody else does, frankly I do not care, we'll just not going to go there as we do not want to loose our business.

Ah....I think I now understand.

As long as the act is NOT CONSUMATED, R A P E falls short of "co-mingling" in terms of sex/violence.

No one wants BH to "go there" (R A P E), I'm simply using it as an example so as to understand what the censors meant by "co-mingling of sex and violence".

So, in terms of what is actually shown, "attempted" is OK,
"consumated" is not?

Do I now have this right, Celand?
tripod
Minister of the Interior

Postby Celand » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am

I really do not know :( but why all of the smiling and happy go lucky performers are featured at the end of all the sex and submission . com and the like videos?? It is called fear of being accused of abusing the models and so the local sheriff or a congressman needed to be re elcted does not come calling....The fact that these idiots do not know that you can film the happy go lucky performers first and then snuff them buggers and edit it backwards... :lol: I guess there are lawyers in the USA who advise the producers to insert these scenes.

Now, we make movies !! So everybody ought to know all is acting and performance, no different then in Hollywood movies... but try to explain that to the PC crowd. We will not even bother.

The rest "attemted & consumated" etc... is mute point we must be cautious and will stay that way.
Celand
Site Admin

Postby tripod » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:10 am

Celand wrote:

I really do not know :( but why all of the smiling and happy go lucky performers are featured at the end of all the sex and submission . com and the like videos?? It is called fear of being accused of abusing the models and so the local sheriff or a congressman needed to be re elcted does not come calling....The fact that these idiots do not know that you can film the happy go lucky performers first and then snuff them buggers and edit it backwards... :lol: I guess there are lawyers in the USA who advise the producers to insert these scenes.

Now, we make movies !! So everybody ought to know all is acting and performance, no different then in Hollywood movies... but try to explain that to the PC crowd. We will not even bother.

The rest "attemted & consumated" etc... is mute point we must be cautious and will stay that way.

========================================================================================================================================
No one is asking anyone to break any laws. I am trying to find out what laws/censorship apply so I can frame further requests wtihin the confines of same.

Our private production companies making their own films for sale in terms of private home viewing here in the USA have no such censhorship when it comes to co-mingling sex with violence in productions featuring consenting adults. Censorship as it applies to USA mainstream Hollywood productions for public theartre viewing are a different story, of course. So again, I've no idea what censorship is being discussed here.
tripod
Minister of the Interior

Postby tripod » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:13 am

Celand wrote:
So please little more change and inspiration.

I am all for change and inspiration :) and we all try to assist. One very important thing lloyd will NOT hurt any of the models. It is NOT a question of money but of personal ethics. Therefore we are limited to whips which can be used and still look real.

I agree and more can be dome in this direction. However, "the fine line which has to be walked" is comingling sex and violence in the same scene... a big No No for the "censors" in the Internet Universe.. :(

======================================================================================================================================================

OOPS!! :oops: :roll:

My apologies, Celand....

as I review prior posts on this thread I see I failed to take proper note of your comment "a big No No for the 'censors' in the Internet universe".......those people not directly involved in the film-making but definitely involved in the firm's ability to do business over the internet.

Please forgive me for my apparent ignorance in this respect. Again, my apologies. :)
tripod
Minister of the Interior

Postby Celand » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:21 pm

No apologies needed and there is no reason for no going for it with more of a gusto. Censorship is a fact of life mainly in UK and Germany imposed by the state. In US and Canada by what I call the "New Talibanis" read big corporations :D
Celand
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Requests & Suggestions