Welcome to the Boundheat forum. For Registration Please send email request to

Suggestion new scenario fall of roman empire

Discuss suggestions and requests for Bound Heat movies.

Re: Suggestion new scenario fall of roman empire

Postby tripod » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:31 am

Celan writes in part....

I do read your comments and do pass them up to Lloyd and then it happens.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent! Who could ask for anything more; simply a case of patience on our part then. Good! :)
tripod
Minister of the Interior

Postby tripod » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:34 am

zippy wrote:
Celand wrote:molesting a Slave Girl 1 whose hands are tied to the corners of the litter -The Script

WOW! Who came up with the litter idea? The person was a genius, what a great idea! I hope the girl squeals/moans/begs her to stop during the feelup.

......and whatever comes after that!! :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roman girls in bikinis at a beach near Pompeii, playing volleyball!

.......they had volleyball back then?? :shock: :lol:
tripod
Minister of the Interior

Postby Celand » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:30 am

......also, girls in bikinis in Rome would be a good idea, look at the ancient Roman fresco.

Too late. I have sent your earlier suggestions andtherefore there will be about 20 naked ! babes ! at one time or another ! As well as Roman gowns. No bikinis this time :D

FYI: The litter is also crried by female slaves... it will be very heavy :wink:
Celand
Site Admin

Postby zippy » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:10 pm

tripod wrote:.......they had volleyball back then?

Yes, or something like it. My point is a lot of ideas for these movies can come from history, especially Roman.
zippy
Super Warden

Postby tripod » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:39 am

zippy wrote:
tripod wrote:.......they had volleyball back then?

Yes, or something like it. My point is a lot of ideas for these movies can come from history, especially Roman.

=========================

Aw, Zippster....I was kidding you! :D

I guess I should have included a "friendly smile" at the end to avoid mis-understanding.

My bad. Apologies.... :oops:
tripod
Minister of the Interior

Postby archbishop » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Not sure if this has been brought up before as a suggestion, but what about a Roman Mistress being fanned by nude or topless slave girls. Even better if she's watching slave girls toil eg working the grinding wheel or treadmill :)
archbishop
Warden

Postby shoeps » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:33 am

Yes , Archbishop! That´s a good scenario (among others!) A roman mistress , lying in her litter , watches her working slaves toil under the lash and ... isn´t satisfied at all with their efforts.So the overseers have to go to work with much more rigour........Wonderful! :D
shoeps
Guard

Postby bakerboy » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:24 pm

I also love the litter idea much od struggling I hope :)
bakerboy
Minister of the Interior

Postby archbishop » Sun May 02, 2010 12:37 pm

bakerboy wrote:I also love the litter idea much od struggling I hope :)

A bit of info on Roman litters here...

http://www.vroma.org/~araia/litter.html
archbishop
Warden

Postby merciless » Sun May 23, 2010 2:58 pm

shoeps wrote:Yes , Archbishop! That´s a good scenario (among others!) A roman mistress , lying in her litter , watches her working slaves toil under the lash and ... isn´t satisfied at all with their efforts.So the overseers have to go to work with much more rigour........Wonderful! :D

Great ideas here guys, lets add some slave girls in the litter with the mistress giving her a massage, or other services (adding to the weight being carried by the sweating bearer slaves :D ) as well as the naked slaves walking alongside with fans to cool the mistress & another carrying a flask of wine to replenish her glass. She then lazes in her luxuriously comfortable litter, pampered by her many slaves, whilst she watches the suffering of her other working slaves who are toiling under the constant lashings of the slave drivers' whips. She should of course have her own riding whip to use on the litter slaves.
merciless
Guard

Postby Celand » Sat May 29, 2010 12:20 pm

I keep all of your comments and ideas. The lay out of the land right now is.... it either will be huge undertaking or it will not happen and then we'll go back to the Caligula's Spawn style of films.
Celand
Site Admin

Postby OcculusOrbus » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:17 am

merciless wrote:Great ideas here guys, lets add some slave girls in the litter with the mistress giving her a massage, or other services (adding to the weight being carried by the sweating bearer slaves :D ) as well as the naked slaves walking alongside with fans to cool the mistress & another carrying a flask of wine to replenish her glass. She then lazes in her luxuriously comfortable litter, pampered by her many slaves, whilst she watches the suffering of her other working slaves who are toiling under the constant lashings of the slave drivers' whips. She should of course have her own riding whip to use on the litter slaves.

I really like the idea of contrasting the laziness of the mistress with the hard labour of the slaves...it will make the inevitable 'turning of the tables' all the more sweeter when it happens. Indeed, maybe the mistress doesn't even whip the slaves herself but has favoured slave to whom the duty is delegated? After all, whipping is too much like hard work.

Also, it must surely be obligatory to have a slave feeding her a bunch of grapes as well...
OcculusOrbus
Guard

Previous

Return to Requests & Suggestions